Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Escalators, School, and a New Job

First of all, I'd like to say to everyone that stands on escalators...MOVE! Man, I'm always trying to get up the escalator to the 4th floor of the student center at IUPUI and have to stand behind people as I passive aggressively sigh behind them. Sometimes I even clear my throat. DON'T THEY GET THE HINT? I'm just saying...don't stand on the moving sideWALK and don't stand on escalators...and don't fart in the elevator (unless it could get solid if you don't).

Anyway...school is getting a little rougher. But don't worry mom! I'm paying attention and doing my best to stay studious. Tonight I had to interview someone about how they feel about personal space. I did the interview 2 inches away from his face.

In other news, I got a job at Pita Pit downtown! I'll be a deliverer. Which means that I'll be able to learn the streets of the city better and maybe work up my endurance. Either that or I'll get hit by a car. Speaking of which, my mother insists I get a helmet for when I ride so does anyone have any idea of what kind of helmet I should get? I want something round, like a mountain bike helmet...not so into the road bike helmets. Maybe I'll just get a time trial helmet and look shweet.

link of the entry: www.fmylife.com

Oh, and doesn't this look like fun? (That's me in the gray hoodie)

4 comments:

  1. That's my boy! Work on your commas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FML is my favorite.
    let's hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "and don't fart in the elevator (unless it could get solid if you don't)."

    LOL! True...very true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always stand on escalators and the moving sidewalk things are called PEOPLE MOVERS, so i think it's pretty acceptable to just stand on those too. :)

    ReplyDelete